4 July 2018
From supply needs to the creation of projects which were unthinkable before, with iT’s Tissue 2018 we have built the tissue of tomorrow together Abraham Maslow’s pyramid-shaped diagram indicating the 5 most fundamental human needs dates back to 1954. At the base of the pyramid are physiological needs; at the top is so-called self-actualization.
29 June 2018
27 June 2018
On the nights of 27 and 28 June, the skies of the Tissue Valley will offer an unrepeatable spectacle: Saturn at the minimum distance from Earth and the Strawberry Moon. After discovering technology, it’s time for star gazing and discovering symbolism! They are part of our lives. They inspire us, they make the night
Corporate welfare is making headway as an asset for ensuring the workplace is a pleasant place to be where ideas can blossom. To confer true added value to technology, knowhow, tradition and productivity, corporate culture must be enriched by leaders capable of motivating and supporting people, generating pride and a sense of belonging. Like
- Maslow’s pyramid for tissue
- iT’s Tissue 2018 – Day 4: Sport, Pizza, Music and…
- iT’s Tissue 2018 – Day 3: It’s Smiles
- Slava’s Snowshow for iT’s Tissue
- Saturn and the Strawberry Moon for iT’s Tissue 2018
- iT’s Tissue 2018 – Day 2: It’s Party!
- iT’s Tissue 2018 – Day 2: Life at the Tissue Home
- iT’s Tissue 2018 – Day 1: people and… supercars!
- iT’s Tissue 2018 it’s now! – First shots
- Ho’oponopono and Human Resources: new corporate management styles in practice