He was awarded a prize for optical illusion of 2016 and anyone can replicate it using the so-called “core” of toilet paper rolls.
How has advertising tackled the burning issue of “poop”? Here’s a digression that explores the topic: from the beginning, when the subject was practically taboo, to more modern ways of tackling the issue.
Advertising is one of the most reliable indicators of the mood and taste of any given society. Let’s embark on a journey through the history of advertising for kitchen paper products to discover how we were and where we are today.
Identifying and anticipating trends is foundational to defining winning business strategies. Let’s enact a futuristic scenario of consumption by projecting ourselves into the year 2067.
16 November 2017
Not just for dissemination and storing of knowledge. It is only thanks to paper that we can count analysis among the tools of thought.
25 September 2017
No other industrial product embodies nature like paper. Paper production respects natural cycles, but thanks to advanced technology is more than just sustainable...
- A toilet paper roll that is square… no, round… no, squaround!
- Tissue Italy network appoints executive vice president
- The history of tastes through advertising: part II – toilet paper
- The history of tastes through advertising: part I – kitchen towels
- Electric dryers or disposable hand towels?
- PPI Awards – Cascades wins It’s Tissue “Tissue Innovation” category
- The geography of consumption 50 years from now: where will tissue be in 2067?
- PPI Awards – Announcement Imminent
- The contribution of paper to the history of thought
- The members of the It’s Tissue Network at MIAC 2017