Today’s consumers are becoming increasingly fond of private labels, even for tissue products. And it’s about more than just savings. At the turn of the millennium, the so-called “retailer branded products” were already registering growth trends in the European market. At the time, tissue paper products were achieving significant sales volumes and market share with
20 junio 2018
A common object of everyday life, toilet paper, is also present in the history of cinema. Aaaand… action! Aaaand… let it rip! Let the cameras roll! Aaaand… Let the cameras roll! Adventure, horror, splatter, comedies, action, road movies… except for westerns, toilet paper has a role in the history of cinema, and often, a first-rate
How toilet paper can and must change after the discovery of the "second brain" in order to be winner with the population of the "underrated organ".
He was awarded a prize for optical illusion of 2016 and anyone can replicate it using the so-called “core” of toilet paper rolls.
How has advertising tackled the burning issue of “poop”? Here’s a digression that explores the topic: from the beginning, when the subject was practically taboo, to more modern ways of tackling the issue.
Advertising is one of the most reliable indicators of the mood and taste of any given society. Let’s embark on a journey through the history of advertising for kitchen paper products to discover how we were and where we are today.
Identifying and anticipating trends is foundational to defining winning business strategies. Let’s enact a futuristic scenario of consumption by projecting ourselves into the year 2067.
- Maslow’s pyramid for tissue
- iT’s Tissue 2018 – Day 4: Sport, Pizza, Music and…
- iT’s Tissue 2018 – Day 3: It’s Smiles
- Slava’s Snowshow for iT’s Tissue
- Saturn and the Strawberry Moon for iT’s Tissue 2018
- iT’s Tissue 2018 – Day 2: It’s Party!
- iT’s Tissue 2018 – Day 2: Life at the Tissue Home
- iT’s Tissue 2018 – Day 1: people and… supercars!
- iT’s Tissue 2018 it’s now! – First shots
- Ho’oponopono and Human Resources: new corporate management styles in practice
- Private Labels in the Tissue Industry, between Market Contraction and Expansion
- From celluloid to cellulose: toilet paper in cinema
- 10 things to know about Industry 4.0
- The role of product innovation for an “underrated” organ
- How to hang a toilet roll: a definitive guide
- A toilet paper roll that is square… no, round… no, squaround!
- The history of tastes through advertising: part II – toilet paper
- The history of tastes through advertising: part I – kitchen towels
- Electric dryers or disposable hand towels?
- The geography of consumption 50 years from now: where will tissue be in 2067?