Fanis Papakostas has been appointed new Chairman of ETS. A long-standing career built with brands such as Unilever, Beiersdorf, Kimberly-Klark and Mellon Group, he was Vice President under Berardi’s mandate.
Resolute and determined on the job, Papakostas is a cosmopolite with an extraordinary ability to anticipate the future. A nature lover, outside official capacities he is a simple man with a poetic side that he reveals only to his closest friends.
In the last few months, he has been in the front line in the battle that the tissue field has led for the renewal of the Ecolabel certificates.
The entire Tissue Italy Network wishes Fanis Papakostas good luck in the new role entrusted to him.
iT's Tissue25-29 June 2018
CIDPEX18-20 April 2018
International Expo Center
Tissue World Miami21-23 March 2018
News & Events
- Tissue Italy network appoints executive vice president
9 Feb 2018
- PPI Awards – Cascades wins It’s Tissue “Tissue Innovation” category
1 Dec 2017
- PPI Awards – Announcement Imminent
28 Nov 2017
- The members of the It’s Tissue Network at MIAC 2017
11 Oct 2017
- Tissue 360° magazine throws a positive light on It’s Tissue 2018
12 Sep 2017
- ETS: Change at the top
7 Jul 2017
- Energy Roadmap 2050 for the paper field
3 Jul 2017
- It’s Tissue 2018. We’re already in the “flow”
25 Jun 2017
- iT’s Tissue scoops Most Sustainable Exhibitor Award at Tissue World
14 Apr 2017
- Tissue Italy appoints President for iT’s Tissue 2018
7 Feb 2017