We love revolutions – they are part of our DNA. That’s why we have decided to say hello exactly 365 before the start of the 2018 edition of iT’s Tissue by speaking about Mihály Csíkszentmihályi. This name may not be very familiar to most people, but “Play and Intrinsic Rewards“, his work from 1975, constituted a veritable revolution.
Csíkszentmihályi recognized and named “flow” that state of consciousness that yields the possibility of managing emotions in a positive way, turning them into superior strength, determination, creativity and efficiency. The flow is pure pleasure of doing. Starting today, Lucca, Bologna, Reggio Emilia and Lecco are in the flow. Engineers, staff, managers, organizers, communicators and all innovation makers are at top efficiency because they are doing exactly what they love, fully aware that they can do it in a unique manner.
365 days full of emotions, of issues to resolve, solutions to invent, decisions to make, and details to perfect await us. And all this – emotions, innovation, creativity and the right amount of folly – will be your exclusive habitat, reserved from 25 to 29 June 2018, together with one-of-a-kind landscapes, gourmet food, spectacular events and that revolutionary technology that comes to life exclusively in the Tissue District.
We look forward to seeing you.
Massimo Franzaroli – President of Tissue Italy
iT's Tissue25-29 June 2018
CIDPEX18-20 April 2018
International Expo Center
Tissue World Miami21-23 March 2018
News & Events
- We warmly welcome you
14 May 2018
- It’s Gala Night. It’s spectacular
26 Apr 2018
- Tissue Italy network appoints executive vice president
9 Feb 2018
- PPI Awards – Cascades wins It’s Tissue “Tissue Innovation” category
1 Dec 2017
- PPI Awards – Announcement Imminent
28 Nov 2017
- The members of the It’s Tissue Network at MIAC 2017
11 Oct 2017
- Tissue 360° magazine throws a positive light on It’s Tissue 2018
12 Sep 2017
- ETS: Change at the top
7 Jul 2017
- Energy Roadmap 2050 for the paper field
3 Jul 2017
- It’s Tissue 2018. We’re already in the “flow”
25 Jun 2017
- How to hang a toilet roll: a definitive guide
- A toilet paper roll that is square… no, round… no, squaround!
- The history of tastes through advertising: part II – toilet paper
- The history of tastes through advertising: part I – kitchen towels
- Electric dryers or disposable hand towels?
- The geography of consumption 50 years from now: where will tissue be in 2067?
- The contribution of paper to the history of thought
- THE HISTORY OF PAPER IN LUCCA (PART V)
- The origin of fibers in paper production: Sun, Earth, Water, Air
- Toilet Paper Art