Cascades Tissue Group has won the iT’s Tissue-sponsored Tissue Innovation Award at the annual PPI Awards for its Fluff bathroom tissue and Tuff paper towel ranges.
Held in Brussels, 29 November 2017, the PPI Awards celebrated innovation and leadership at a corporate, mill and individual level. Cascades’ Marketing Director Mylène Boucher received the Tissue Innovation Award on behalf of Cascades.
According to RISI, the Tissue Innovation Award category was “created to highlight the incredibly imaginative work carried out by tissue producers to keep an increasingly demanding customer happy.”
Cascades was one of 10 industry winners celebrated during the evening, and other category sponsors included HP, Andritz, Nalco, Voith, Valmet, ExxonMobil, FM Global, Step Change Consulting and NC Partnering.
Cascades’ fellow finalists in the iT’s Tissue Tissue Innovation category this year included Atlas Tissue, Sofidel and Universal Paper & Plastics.
iT's Tissue25-29 June 2018
CIDPEX18-20 April 2018
International Expo Center
Tissue World Miami21-23 March 2018
News & Events
- Tissue Italy network appoints executive vice president
9 Feb 2018
- PPI Awards – Cascades wins It’s Tissue “Tissue Innovation” category
1 Dec 2017
- PPI Awards – Announcement Imminent
28 Nov 2017
- The members of the It’s Tissue Network at MIAC 2017
11 Oct 2017
- Tissue 360° magazine throws a positive light on It’s Tissue 2018
12 Sep 2017
- ETS: Change at the top
7 Jul 2017
- Energy Roadmap 2050 for the paper field
3 Jul 2017
- It’s Tissue 2018. We’re already in the “flow”
25 Jun 2017
- iT’s Tissue scoops Most Sustainable Exhibitor Award at Tissue World
14 Apr 2017
- Tissue Italy appoints President for iT’s Tissue 2018
7 Feb 2017