Lucca, February 2017
Tissue Italy Network has appointed Massimo Franzaroli as President for iT’s Tissue 2018, after Sergio Casella stepped down due to other commitments. iT’s Tissue takes place June 25-29, next year.
Mr Casella will remain on the board as Vice President, along with Mauro Celli, Marco Dell’Osso and Rudy Michelini.
The iT’s tissue 2018 operations team includes Maddalena Marcone, Project Manager, Walter Tamarri, Network General Secretary and Stefano Bortoletto as Administration Manager.
All 12 Tissue Italy network member companies will also be will take an active role over the next 18 months in working groups to cover every aspect of the event.
With substantial resources dedicated to project management, logistics and hospitality, iT’s Tissue 2018 promises to be the most enlightening tissue technology experience yet seen in the industry. As at the previous two editions of iT’s Tissue, visitors can expect to see innovations in a live manufacturing environment – a unique opportunity.
The 12 companies forming the Tissue Italy network are: A Celli, Elettric 80, Fabio Perini, Futura, Gambini, MTC, Omet, PCMC, Pulsar, Recard, TMC and Toscotec.
Pryor Roberts Communications
iT's Tissue25-29 June 2018
CIDPEX18-20 April 2018
International Expo Center
Tissue World Miami21-23 March 2018
News & Events
- Tissue Italy network appoints executive vice president
9 Feb 2018
- PPI Awards – Cascades wins It’s Tissue “Tissue Innovation” category
1 Dec 2017
- PPI Awards – Announcement Imminent
28 Nov 2017
- The members of the It’s Tissue Network at MIAC 2017
11 Oct 2017
- Tissue 360° magazine throws a positive light on It’s Tissue 2018
12 Sep 2017
- ETS: Change at the top
7 Jul 2017
- Energy Roadmap 2050 for the paper field
3 Jul 2017
- It’s Tissue 2018. We’re already in the “flow”
25 Jun 2017
- iT’s Tissue scoops Most Sustainable Exhibitor Award at Tissue World
14 Apr 2017
- Tissue Italy appoints President for iT’s Tissue 2018
7 Feb 2017